Home is a very important and very secure place for everyone for that people can spend huge money for building a home of their own choice. With the advancement of technology day by day, the comfort tendency of people is increasing. People now want to use technology in all spaces of home, want to live a better life. From the floor to the ceiling of the house, they want a design so that all the conveniences of modern life are maintained in it. For this, people go to the interior design company. People express their needs, imaginations of the mind say these things to the designer and the designer also paints a nice blueprint in the light of his experience so that taste, visibility and modernity all exist.
All the great architecture in the world is the result of the skillful design of the interior designer. When it comes to interior design in 2021, designers follow some advanced plans that balance both beauty and comfort. Nowadays home interior design company follow some plans when making an interior design or decorate a home interior.
These plans are given below
- Eye-catching interior design ideas for a fabulous home: We know that there is a huge difference between room decoration and interior design by professional designers. A professional designer has ticks and techniques for balancing color combination, hanging artwork, planning lighting and even if hanging curtains which are very much different and provide a natural vibe than an inexperienced decorator.
- Maintain rules of samples: Every home interior designer and decorator should have sound knowledge about samples like wallpaper and paint, flooring and fabrics and should maintain a selection of samples before using a specific material. Before selecting any material for decorating an interior designer should look at their quality and visualize how this material will look or work together in the room. It is the responsibility to every decorator to select such materials which will be best fitted for the space.
- Go back to the basics: Interior design guru, Joanna Gaines, knows a thing or two about creating a gorgeous home. In her book Homebody, she suggests that before starting any decoration on the wall first color the wall with white color which provides a natural and natural look and this white color on the wall provides freedom to paint the wall with other colors for wall decoration. Any other color cannot provide this freedom like the white color. So every interior designer first decides how he starts his work.
- Add a pop of bright color like red or pink: Interior designer Beata Heuman, author of Every Room Should Sing, revealed a simple trick that every room should have a colorful material to focus the other materials it can be red or can be pink.
- Uses curves and circles: Curves, circles and arches having unique movements which add softness and flexibility to interiors that create both modern and classic looks. Make tiny shelves beside the bed create a classic solution for storage and contains beauty as well.
- Use crown moldings: Basically, it is a decorative plaster that runs between the wall and the ceiling. It increases the beauty of the house and looks traditional style.
- Shutters painting: A well-furnished and well-dressed window can look a room from drab to fab in one fell drop. The latest trend of house interior is to use perfect color to incorporate them fully. Colorful windows can be focused easily and make everyone jolly.
- Plan for open space: One of the most common interior designs is to design or plan for designing the open spaces by charming furniture because without this furnished space people do not feel comfortable walking and gather for gossip. A well-furnished drawing room is the first priority nowadays.
- Create a natural vibe by plants or trees: When decorating a room or design an interior then it should be considered that a natural look is the first priority. For this reason, creating a space for tree plantations or plants create a natural look, provides oxygen and increases beauty.
- Make flooring conjunctive: It is the hidden talent of an interior designer to make floor conjunctive by using the same flooring throughout different rooms or areas that create an easy way to make the space feel much bigger than it is. If any homeowner wishes to have large, open-plan rooms, they should use rugs to break up the continuity and divide the space according to use.
- Balance color scheme: Color can change the whole interior look but using the perfect color at the perfect place is too difficult. This is the task of interior designers to balance the color scheme in different spaces and different materials.
- Highlight a fireplace: Before designing an interior it is the first and foremost duty of the designer that maintain safety for the people. Marking the fireplace is the most important task where people can run out when they are in danger. The fireplace must be painted with red color
- Create a cosy nooks: Reuse awkward or unused space by turning it into a beautiful nook is a well-worn trick of many interior designers. Suppose it’s a window seat or a reading nook, a designer can create a stylish solution that fits the space like a glove. They Make it comfortable with cushions and side tables and can add in some secret storage space.
- Add a seasonal update: Only professional interior designers can achieve customer satisfaction by adding seasonal updates. They design the interior for summer by fitting AC and winter by fitter room hitter etc.
- Add bookshelves attached to the wall: Traditional people love to read books and decorate them well. For this purpose, an interior designer can design wall-attached bookshelves where books are decorated horizontally in 1/3 parts of the shelve and the next 2/3 parts could be decorated with other accessories and flowers, etc.
- Design around one’s line or eyesight: The best way to hang a ceiling fan more than 2/3 feet above the head. And the best way to set the TV stand at the eyesight. If the designer design the TV stand above the eye line its spoil the home beauty and creates eye problem to everyone.
- Create paneling the wall: Wooden wall panels are enough for decorating the wall nowadays it is a growing trend for decorating. If the interior designer separates the panel by using different colors then it will increase the beauty of the house.
- Let in natural light: Natural light has no substitute. It is both benefited our health and wellbeing and affects how colors appear. An interior designer should always look at the light before decorating it. In a normal sense, it is seen that South-facing rooms benefit from the maximum amount of light whereas north-facing will be darker, so paint colors must be completely different from one room to another.
- Use wallpaper in the bathroom: It is not necessary to stick to tiles in the bathroom. Use wallpaper in the bathroom walls can make a beautiful style statement and it’s an opportunity to use bold patterns and colors that might not use elsewhere.
- Measure dining room dimensions: The dining room is the place where all family members get together at the end of the day so this room should be well decorated. The well-spaced dining room can create an open space for gathering, making gossip, make lough, etc. If this room is not well furnished then the main objective of this space lost its value.
- Reuse home accessories: Reuse the home accessories as the decorating item is a great idea. The unused mirror, wall mat, unused toys etc. can be used as wall decorating items after modifying this with color and ribbons.
- Create an amazing outdoor room: An interior designer can create amazing outdoor rooms by designing the exterior space with colorful furniture, flower vase, sitting spaces and music systems. Sometimes indoor rooms create monotony among the family members then a decorated well-furnished outdoor rooms remove their monotony and bring freshness.
- Take floor tiles onto the wall: Sometimes interior decorators use the tiles on both the wall and the floor. This creates a balancing beauty in the whole space. In this case tiles selection is the most important thing. Select those types of tiles which encourage the light or which is looking bright in nature.
- Map out gallery walls: Design a gallery wall that is sambal of classic and traditional-minded. When decorating or designing an interior the designer should create a blank wall and color it with bright and pinkish colors for hanging various pictures such as family photos, achieving photos, achievement certificates etc. This gallery wall makes people nostalgic and increases their encouragement.
Above all the requirements are enough for an advanced interior design plan. If any interior design company maintains or follows these points when design any interior is would be beneficial to both the company as well the house owners. AINA BD a renowned interior design company follow almost all the requirements of advanced house interior design plan to satisfying their customers.