Home Interior Design
The home is where we spend most of our time. It should be a place that you love coming to, and that reflects your personality. Your home can be designed in many ways to best suit your individual needs. The key elements of home interior design are how the space is lit, what colors will be used, and what materials are used for flooring and furniture. There are also three main types of interior design: contemporary, traditional, or transitional. In this blog post we will discuss eight elements are as well as how to implement them into any home space!
We know that necessity is the father of invention. This proverb has a special meaning because people come up with new ways only out of necessity. The need to get it is only after feeling the lack. In very primitive times people lived in caves, they eat animals, birds and fruits as food. As a result, their lives became uncertain, they lived in constant fear of animals, got wet in the rain, burned in the sun. Only then do they feel the need of the civilized world. In the civilized world, people have started to walk through the construction of houses in the course of time, people’s needs continue to increase and to meet those needs, people become accustomed to technology.
The use of new technology has made the house most attractive and pleasant. People do not make the mistake of trying to make their home beautiful and attractive. Interior companies work to make their dream home a reality. There are many home interior design company in Bangladesh which have specialized engineer, designer who are always dedicated to provide their best to create a unique and assume interior design. Every home interior design company must focus some basic or fundamental elements which are strongly followed to design a home interior.
- Wall Decoration
- Color Combination
- Furniture Selection
1. Space: The first think to consider when designing a house is space. Home space can be estimated on interior design. Space selection is very important for the proper beauty of the house. This space is again 2 types.
- Open Space: Open space is often known as negative space. Usually a specific open space of the house needs to be determined. Normally there is no furniture in this space, this open space shows the size of the house. This open space should be set in such a way that all the rooms of the house can be accessed with this space. That is for the convenience of walking, open space compulsory to communicate with each room. This open space should be set in such a way that the house does not feel congested, can be easily moved on. Again even if you keep a lot of open space, it spoils the beauty as well as the space is wasted. Nowadays no one wants an house interior design that is a waste of a space. Everyone wants a beautiful structure in a short range where the imagination is fully reflected.
- Blocked Space: Blocked space usually means bedroom, kitchen, dining room, drawing room, guest room. Blocked space is also known as positive space. These blocked spaces are usually decorated with furniture and the beauty of the whole home depends on the beauty of the blocked space as well as the skills and dignity of the house interior design firm.
2. Light: The full light air brings the beauty of the house. Dark house are not only damp but also unhealthy. So the most important thing in interior design is the proper arrival of light. We can classified light into 2 types.
- Natural Light: Natural light is the source of vitamin D. the proper arrival of this natural light depends on the right house interior design. If you use proper glass in the windows and windows in the right place, you will be able to live in the natural light. This will increase the beauty of the house as well as the mood of the people in the house will be good.
- Artificial light: Artificial light is needed to dispel the darkness of night because natural light is not available in night .the house interior design company will set the type of light required in a space . Just as there are differences between bedroom lights and kitchen lights, drawing room lights need to be the brightest. Nowadays again some artificial lights are used only for increasing the beauty of the house.
3. Line: Another mentionable thing in the house interior is line. This line can be classified into 2 types.
- Horizontal: Horizontal lines are used for ensuring the peaceful feeling in the hose. Proper use of horizontal lines makes the ground space wider and expensive. However, using too much design elements in the horizontal line makes the floor dull and spoils the visual beauty and outlook of the house.
- Vertical: Same as to horizontal lines, verticals draws attention of your eyes upward. For example, if your house with decorated with beautiful ceilings and tiles which combine the perfect beauty of the house. Vertical lines also highlight the wall decoration and wall design. An experienced interior designer emphasized the vertical line of the house when make interior design.
4. Pattern: A pattern is the combination of lines and forms which making the house interior amazing. Similarly to line pattern which includes ceilings, stairs and wall decoration. Interior design firm select the perfect pattern of stairs, ceilings, wall, furniture, doors etc. according to the budget and choice of the house owner. They also give more importance the overall outlook when choose the pattern.
5. Texture: Texture means the actual feelings of something which be both visualize and heart touching. Perfect texture ensure the house interior too much eye catching .there are two types of texture .such as…
- Authentic Texture: Authentic texture shows the true feelings of materials. For example the texture of silk and synthetic are not the same. Silk feels smooth and synthetic feels rough and hard.
- Visual Texture: Visual texture represents the feelings of the eyes from any materials. For example, the wallpaper which is made of stone and the materials which is really stone-based is not as like. When an interior designer design the house interior he must emphasize the visual texture of wall decoration, wallpaper and many other decorating materials.
6. Wall Decoration: The importance of wall decoration in enhancing the beauty of the house is immense. Different types of wallpaper, bookshelves attached with the wall, cabinets not only save space but also enhance the beauty of the house. Nowadays wall art is the trend of decorating walls. Experienced artist of house interior design Company does this job very well.
7. Color Combination: Selecting the perfect color for the perfect place is the most important task of any house interior design company. Because the only color can change the total outlook of the house. Color has the immense power of changing the mood of any person. So when selecting color it must be considered that the outside of the house should be focused colors like light pink or light sky. The inner side of the house should be painted with a light color so that natural light be brighter. Nowadays fancy people painted their kid’s bedrooms with customized colors like pink, orange or wall painting with cartoons.
8. Furniture selection: Though furniture selection is the personal opinion of the house owner but nowadays some house interior design company in providing the matching furniture for the whole house interior. They select the perfect furniture for the drawing room which will be perfectly matched with wall decoration. Besides these, they provide special and amazing furniture for every space. So this furniture is both eye-catching and comfortably customized.
We hope that you have found this article on the key elements of home interior design educational and informative. For more information about any of these topics, or for help with your next project, stay connected to our blog!